Friday, February 4, 2011

Book Launch and Give-a-way

It's a book launch and give-a-way!

Hooray!

Sarah M. Eden's newest book, The Kiss of a Stranger, has just been released. I'm currently reading it, and I love it! I'm going back to it as soon as I'm done with this post.

Sarah is joining two other authors, Jennifer K. Clark and Stephonie K. Williams, who co-wrote the book Mark of Royalty, for a book launch.

Saturday, February 12th
11am - 1pm
Provo Deseret Book
989 South University Ave

There are going to be lots of door prizes, including one of my very own writing planners: 

Check out Sarah's website for more information, and to see the other prizes.

2 comments:

Cami Checketts said...

How fun. Wish I lived closer and could come!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Hey, girl! I miss you... I love collecting books and author friends. I love being a writer!

I agree with Cami. :(

♥hugs♥