Since my Monday posts are about looking at the optimistic side of things, I present a list of pros and cons.
Cons of having sick kids:
- going thru tissues by the box
- interrupted sleep for the kidlets as well as Mommy
- keeping track of medicine doses (when/how much?)
- excessive whining/crying
- constant need for attention
- co-pays to the doctor
- paying for prescriptions (ear infection)
- keeping track of more medicine
- grumpy Mommy
- extra cuddle time
When I focus on that important fact, and let everything else go, I can allow myself to enjoy the cuddle time. It doesn't happen very often, and it is so wonderful.