Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Celebrating 100 Posts

Today, we are celebrating. Why? Lots of reasons!

First: This is my 100th post on this blog. This is a feat I hoped to accomplish months ago, but...well, that didn't exactly work out.

Second: I'm back in the world of blogging. My July Hiatus took an extension, but now it's September and I'm returning. I'm not sticking to a blogging schedule like I tried previously. It was just too much pressure, and it took the fun out of it for me. No more forced blogs. If I feel like posting, I will. If not, well, there are plenty of other blogs out there for you to read. But I hope you'll still hang around.

Third: I finally managed to clean out my office. This has nothing to do with blogging or my 100th post, but it's a serious accomplishment for me, so I'm celebrating. You should see it - it looks amazing! Now to keep it that way...(ahem!)

Fourth: I missed you all. And I hope I still have readers out there. Thank you for reading. And what better way to say thank you then having a Give-A-Way?




I am giving away a copy of Rachael Renee Anderson's newest book "Luck of the Draw", along with a $10 gift certificate to The Cheesecake Factory. My recommendation for the winner: buy a delicious slice of cheesecake, take it home, hide in a closet if you must - so you don't have to share - and enjoy while reading your new book.

Leave a comment in this post if you want to enter the drawing. If you spread the word and tell me about it you'll get another entry.

Contest runs through September 10th.

I look forward to getting reacquainted! Thanks for stopping by!


24 comments:

Lisa Gibson said...

Congrats! Lots of hard work cleaning out an office and on 100 posts. I love it when your blog pops up in my reader, it just makes my day. Guess I should should clean out my office too. Anyway . . . PICK ME!!! I never win anything. I will spread the word too.

Kelli said...

I am so glad you are back! I missed you. And yes incase you didn't know...I LOVE CHEESECAKE!

MTeacress said...

Kim, you're back! Yay. :)
Count me in the drawing, and I'll go put your contest in my sidebar right now.

Kala said...

Welcome back! I have missed you. Congrats on 100 Posts and the office cleaning. I'm currently taking a mini break from my deep clean. Got to get back to it.

Heather Moore said...

Congrats on the 100th post! Jealous about your clean office :)

Annette Lyon said...

Pick me, pick me!

(Food and a book? Doesn't get much better than that.)

Glad to see you back!

Jewel Allen said...

Welcome back. Sounds like you are all set for some great things!!

Andrea :) said...

WOOHOO! It's nice to have you back! IWish I had the motivation to do some really good deep cleaning, but -- where are the pictures?!? We've gotta have proof ;)

Nothing sounds better right now than a slice of cheesecake and a new book to read!

Don said...

100 posts is a great landmark. Congrats!

Good to make your acquaintance.

Elizabeth Morgan said...

I love Cheesecake. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

Rebecca Irvine said...

I would so love to win this book! I have never been to the Cheesecake Factory, so a $10 gift certificate would make a fun new experience.

Shannon said...

This is the best giveaway ever! Cheesecake Factory and Luck of the Draw, I'm melting.

Christy said...

Funny-I probably would hide in the closet to eat the cheesecake and read. What heaven! This is my first look at your blog, very nice! Count me in the contest.

Betty said...

Congratulations on your 100 posts! I've read them all! Glad you are not putting more pressure on yourself to post every week. I will look forward to reading any time you post! You are a awesome niece!

Tammy Eggen said...

Happy 100! Glad to see you back. Who doesn't love winning a book so sign me up sister!

Janet said...

Keep up the good work. I hope I can be as motivated as you.
You are a great daughter.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'd love to be entered to win this book. Thanks!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on your 100th post and welcome back to the world of blogging. We've missed you!

amber_mtmc said...

I'm so glad you're back!! Hooray for 100!!

Kathy Habel said...

I love cheesecake! Please enter me.

bkhabel AT gmail DOT com

cmjeppsen said...

I want to win, I love books and who doesn't love cheesecake??!!

Unknown said...

Have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you there's no one else above you?

Pick me!

Unknown said...

I just facebooked your contest! Thanks!

Laura said...

I love books and hiding in the closet sounds perfect. :)