Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Triple Book Launch Party

Not sure what to do this Friday night? I've got the solution!

Gather up the girls for a night out.

I'm excited about this one.

It's three different authors.
It's three different genres.
And it's three new books.

THIS FRIDAY, March 12th
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Deseret Book at University Village
(East of University Mall, in Orem, Utah)


I'll bet you are wondering which authors will be there, right? Well, let me tell you.

Annette Lyon, with her new women's fiction, Band of Sisters.



Sarah M. Eden, with her new Regency Romance, Courting Miss Lancaster.



Julie Coulter Bellon, with her new thriller, Dangerous Connections.



Whether you love Regency Romance, Thrillers with lots of suspense (and a little romance thrown in!), or Women's Fiction (or know someone who does), you'll want to be at this event.

They will even have a bunch of great door prizes!

I'll be there, and I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mueller said...

How fun! I'd LOVE to go, but I'm already due for Valor's own awesome authors' book launch on the 16th. We'll have our own awesome lunch bunch!

Have fun, Kim. :)

PS--thanks for dropping by my blog.