Thursday, March 31, 2011

All Moved In

I moved into a new home last weekend. Because I was in the middle of a move, I've been offline for a few days. Before that I was packing. It's been busy. What can I say, Moving is "Sometimes Hard, But Oh-So Worth It!"

I'm in the Syracuse Utah area now (about 30 miles north of where I was before). I have a lot to learn about the area.

It will come with time. And practice.

Kind of like writing.

Lillian Hellman says it well,

"Nothing you write, if you hope to be good, will ever come out as you first hoped."


Practice, Practice, Practice!


* * * * *

Today's writing quote was taken from The Write Planner, my day planner designed for writers. To learn more about The Write Planner, click here

4 comments:

MTeacress said...

Okay, now that you're closer, we've got to get together for lunch, or dinner, or book club, or, or, or...as if you needed something else to add to your list of to do's. ;)

Heather Moore said...

Hope you're settle in :)

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Yippee! You're all moved in now! Congratulations! Do we get a picture of your new home? :D

Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
YA Paranormal Romance Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
www.authorelizabethmueller.com
facebook
Twitter
Goodreads

Deirdra A. Eden said...

totally agree! You have a fabulous blog! I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Powerful Woman Writer Award for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra BTW I'm in ANWA too.