I love to learn new things!
(To be perfectly clear, I consider this different from loving change. That, I'm not so good at. Like when your computer system gets upgraded and you have no idea how to do the same thing you were good at yesterday.)
But, back to learning...
Things I want to learn:
- Great storytelling
- Public speaking
- Will power (when it comes to food)
- Sign language
- Cake decorating (thanks to you - Laura!)
- First aide
- How to fast forward through potty training
- Patience (though I am NOT praying for this, as I do not want to learn it that way!)
- Better time management (all my friends think I'm an expert at this. I have them all fooled!)
That's to name a few. I'd bore you if I continued.
It's a pretty good list. I want to do those things. But how?
The best way would probably be to pick one at a time and focus. Focus. FOCUS!!!
Or you could go with this method:
"The best way to become acquainted with a subject is to write a book about it."
What do you want to learn?
* * * * *
Today's writing quote was taken from The Write Planner, my day planner designed for writers. To learn more about The Write Planner, click here