Monday, November 15, 2010

Introducing...The Write Planner

The wait is over! 

I'm excited to finally announce the product I've been working on for the last few months.

It's called 
The Write Planner.


What is The Write Planner? It's a day planner designed especially for writers. 

That's right, for you!
(or for that writer you know)

To celebrate the arrival of The Write Planner finally being ready, 
I'm having a give-a-way contest.

The lucky winner will receive their own copy of The Write Planner for free! 
Not a writer? Don't know a writer?
That's okay. Just let me know that in the comments,
and you'll be entered to win another (secret) prize!

Here's how to enter:
  • Visit my website. Look at the list of features. Preview the sample pages. Leave a comment telling me what color option is your favorite.
  • Blog about this contest, linking back to this post.
  • Put this contest on the sidebar of your blog.
  • Find my company (Writer Remedies) on facebook and 'like' me.
  • Post this contest on facebook, linking back to this post.

Each item will give you one entry, for a total of five entries. Tell me what you've done in the comments. 

Contest ends Friday, November 19, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. (MST).


14 comments:

Andrea :) said...

Oooooh! What a great idea!
I love the green.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Andrea :) said...

I "like" your product on FB ;)

Victoria Dixon said...

Nice idea and green is my favorite color. ;D I also liked you on FB and posted about the competition on FB.

Melissa Cunningham said...

Kim, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the message you left. It actually brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake in leaving. It's so hard now, being back at the bottom of the heap. Your words really helped.

Okie said...

Cool idea. It looks clean, simple, and well designed.

I'm a "green" fan myself (like those above me).

I also hopped over to Facebook and 'liked' you there.

Thanks.

Kelli said...

Wish there was a "Love" it option on FB!!! I actually love the blue one!

MTeacress said...

The sample pages looks very professional. I like the green too. I put the contest in my sidebar, liked you on facebook, and linked back to this post on facebook. I'll post on my blog about it this week. Good work, Kim!

C. Michelle Jefferies said...

I forwarded the FB post put the link to the website on my sidebar and I definately like the tan cover. If i can, I'll like you on FB but FB is giving me trouble.
Michelle

amber_mtmc said...

Wow. It took me this long to comment...sorry about that. This is a fabulous product!!

Unknown said...

Hey- I am slow, but I just blogged about you! http://curlygirlstimes3.blogspot.com/2010/11/write-planner.html

Unknown said...

Jenna's voting for tan- I'm holding out for red. ;)

Unknown said...

I also like you on FB & shared your info on FB. You are so awesome- keep it up!

Rebecca Talley said...

Looks great! I blogged about it www.rebeccatalleywrites.blogspot.com and it's on FB. I also liked your company on FB.

kalea_kane said...

What a fabulous idea! I love it. Love the Track Your Progress pages. :) My favorite color is the cream. Thank you for the chance!

ThriftyWays(at)gmail(dot)com